Dui Attorney in San Bernardino, CA
Driving under the influence (DUI, also sometimes called DWI or OUI) is one of the most commonly committed crimes in the United States. Unfortunately, because this crime is so common, many people make the mistake of taking their DUI arrests lightly instead of seeking appropriate legal representation. If you've been charged with DUI in San Bernardino, CA, your first step should be to discuss your charges with a DUI lawyer like Maline Law and WilsonWongLaw.
On Your Side
Sometimes good people make mistakes. However, if you're convicted of DUI, you could end up facing tough penalties such as jail time, loss of driving privileges, fines, or community service. Additionally, your insurance rates can be increased and you may even be shut out from some job opportunities due to your conviction.
With the stakes being so high, it's a wise idea to enlist the help of an attorney who handles DUI cases. The professionals at Maline Law and WilsonWongLaw can help you:
- Understand your charges
- Become aware of your rights under the law
- Identify illegal police actions (such as failure to read Miranda Rights)
- Determine which defenses apply to your case
Whether this is your only DUI charge or your third, the professionals at Maline Law and WilsonWongLaw can provide the support, advice, and representation you need to fight your DUI charge. Call today-your future depends on it.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
- California Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Riverside County Bar Association
- California Bar, Wilson W. Wong 180560
- California Bar, Rajan Maline 190401