Criminal Law in San Bernardino, CA
You may want to consider the legal services of Maline Law and WilsonWongLaw for matters involving criminal law. We serve the San Bernardino area and value confidentiality. We have over 10 years of experience practicing law in this area and are prepared to handle cases ranging from domestic violence charges to DUI arrests.
Flexible and Detail-Oriented
The goal of our firm is to provide you with a free initial consultation and the legal guidance you’ll need to manage your issue. If you’re facing a criminal charge, we can strive to have sentences reduced or charges dropped altogether by negotiating with the prosecutor on your behalf. Appointments for consultations are available Monday – Sunday for your convenience.
Located in San Bernardino, CA, Maline Law and WilsonWongLaw wants you to experience our excellent customer service and benefit from the local representation we provide for cases involving criminal law. Call today to schedule an appointment. We’ll do everything we can to protect your rights, including utilizing the services of investigators and photography experts when appropriate.
- Interview all parties involved, including police
- Bring in witnesses, when appropriate, to testify on your behalf
- Present you with defense options to help you combat your charges
- Negotiate with prosecutors to have your charges or sentence reduced, if possible
To learn more about Maline Law and WilsonWongLaw's criminal law services, call today to set up an initial case evaluation.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
- California Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Riverside County Bar Association
- California Bar, Wilson W. Wong 180560
- California Bar, Rajan Maline 190401